详细步骤，建议参看中文文档，地址：Google Advertise 转化衡量
When using Google Ads, you may want to see detailed analysis of your ads to see if visitors from the ad took any certain action or purchased anything. With ShopBase, you can track your customers' buying behavior using Conversion ID and Conversion Label. The setup instructions below will work best with Purchase tracking.
A. Create conversion ID and conversion label from Google Ads
You need a Google Ads account to use this tracking feature. If you don't already have one, please visit this link to sign up with Google Ads.
1.From Google Ads admin site, click Tools and Settings on the task bar. Then, click Measurement > Conversions.
2.Click + Conversion to add a new conversion.
3.Choose the Website conversion.
4.Finish all the settings as below:
- Goal and action optimization: Choose the conversion. For example, Purchase.
- Conversion name.
- Value: Use different values for each conversion.
- Count: This option allows to record conversions that repeat the action twice.
- Click-through conversion window: Choose the maximum period of time that allows Google to record a conversion after a guest clicks on the ads, for example some people click on the ad, 20 days later it will be converted.
- Engaged-view conversion window: Choose the maximum period of time that allows Google to record a conversion after a guest watches at least 10 seconds of a skippable in-stream ad, or watches the entire skippable in-stream ad if it is shorter than 10 seconds.
- View-through conversion window: Choose the maximum period of time that allows Google to recognize viewers' interactions with the ad.
- Attribution model: Choose the attribution type for Search and Shopping Network conversions for your ad.
Click Create and continue.
5.Choose Tag setup: Install the tag yourself.
Choose Global site tag: The global site tag isn't installed on all your HTML pages
Choose Event snippet: Page load.
As you can see from the above image, the conversion tracking code and conversion tracking label will appear in the "Event snippet" section, after "send_to". Please copy it to use in later steps. The example in the above case is:
- Conversion ID: AW-457160449
- Conversion Label: M95LCO_02fwBEIHu_tkB
6.Click Next > Done to complete.
Google Ads will only count conversion if the customer makes a purchase after clicking on your Google ad link.